We believe in choice. You have 2 excellent options for your surgery.
Option 1. CCH: Cornwall Community Hospital
Advantages of operating at the CCH include:
- Government covered surgeries except for upgraded lens options.
Direction to location:
Option 2. PVSC: Premium Vision Surgical Centres
Recently finished construction to be to be a state of the art operating room with top of the line equipment, PVSC is a private centre that offers none-OHIP covered procedures. Operating times are controlled by the centre waiting list, which is much shorter than the CCH.
Advantages of operating at the PVSC include:
- Shorter waiting list, even same day of the consult and testing surgery is possible
- Top of the line equipment to calculate and adjust the IOL power which results in higher chance of being spectacle free
- Refractive Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery (ReLACS), which is a gentle, painless more accurate surgery than manual cataract
- We guarantee the results to be spectacle free for distance in 99% of the patients
- Laser vision correction option and guarantees
- Much quicker turnover
- A private centre feel